Inviting the charming shape of a scallop to nimbly roll itself across this beautifully crafted design. The Charleston wall clock has taken its influence from the 1920's. An era characterised by glamour and sophistication that embodied the Art Deco movement. A silver foiled rim encases the elegant face. Distressed mirrored ticks and hands complete the adorning design.
- Lead time for items that are to be ordered: 2-3 weeks
- Movement: Quartz movement with an audible ticking noise
- Printed canvas face with foil finish and mirror ticks in a brushed metal frame
- Material: Metal, Canvas and MDF
- Depth: 2" (6cm)
- Power: Requires 1 x good quality alkaline AA battery (not included)
Delivery Options (UK Mainland):
·Click & Collect - FREE
·Courier Delivery Service - FREE for Orders over £50 or £4.95 for orders under £50
·2-Man Delivery Service - FREE
Delivered on our own network within a 50-mile radius of our Banchory Store.
Delivered directly from the manufacturer outside of that radius
For more information visit our Shipping & Returns policy page.