- Fishermen's Homestead by David M Graham
Fishermen's Homestead by David M Graham
David was born in Africa and grew up in Nigeria, South Africa and Zambia. Born to a South African mother and Scottish father, he eventually moved to Scotland where he has spent his adult life. David first graduated from Edinburgh College of Art in the mid seventies and has since completed a masters degree at ECA. He is married with three grown up daughters.
David’s painting clearly suggests an intimate association with the outdoor environment. Recent paintings combine bold applications of opaque colour and subtle translucent overlays with expressive, abstract subject matter. This has resulted in fresh, vibrant work with the essential element of recognisable yet intriguing imagery.
The research for his most recent paintings embraces the landscape and rugged shores of Scotland and has substantially influenced both content and style. His interpretation and execution of each painting reflects powerfully experienced emotion and a unique personal vision.
- Size: 90 cm x 75 cm
Delivery Options (UK Mainland):
- Click & Collect - FREE
- Courier Delivery Service - FREE for Orders over £50, £4.95 per orders under £50
- 2-Man Delivery Service - FREE within a 50-mile radius of Banchory, £50 per order to all other UK destinations
- Our delivery charges are not cumulative. The maximum you will pay for the delivery of any total order is either £4.95 or £50.00.
- Spend over £50 on items that require a courier delivery and delivery on these items is FREE!
- Buy any item that carries a £50.00 two-man delivery charge and you will automatically get FREE DELIVERY on any items in your order that requires courier delivery.
Click & Collect
We offer a FREE click & collect option on all homeware orders, once your order is in available in-store you will receive an email notification. Feel free to collect your order at your earliest convenience.
Courier Delivery Service
Items sent to you by our standard courier delivery service will be delivered by one of our courier companies (normally within 2-4 working days). Regardless of the cost of the items, we take the utmost care to ensure that each individual item is packed safely and securely. Furthermore, we’re serious about the environment and so wherever possible our distribution team use recycled packaging materials to ensure that your delivery and the environment are both looked after!
2-Man Delivery Service
Our two-man delivery service is generally required for all medium and large furniture products. With over 30 years' experience in furniture delivery we are confident that we, along with our expert delivery partners, have the skill to ensure that your delivery will be carried out as efficiently as possible with the least disruption to you.