- Anti Slip - Anti Creep Underlay for Your Rug and Mat
Anti Slip - Anti Creep Underlay for Your Rug and Mat
Works on Hard or Carpeted Flooring
Available in a variety of sizes
Depth: Approximately 4mm
On Demonstration in our Showroom - On The High Street
Easy to relocate, odourless, breathable and harmless to all floor surfaces, rugs and mats.
Fitting & Care Instructions
Ensure the floor is vacuumed, clean and dry. The underlay should be approximately 3-5cm smaller than the rug or mat. If required the underlay can be easily cut to size with household scissors. Remove the plastic film from the underlay before fitting. Do not wash or dry clean the underlay. If the underlay loses its adhesion over time, use a fine spray of clean water to revive the adhesive and leave to air dry before re-fitting. If using with an oversized rug or mat, simply use as many pieces of underlay as required side-by-side. Taping or splicing is not necessary.
Rug or Mat on Carpet
- Place the black side facing downwards on the carpet.
- Place the rug or mat on the grey side.
Rug or Mat on Smooth Flooring
- Place the grey side facing downwards on the smooth floor.
- Place the rug or mat on the black side.
Why do I need underlay for my rug or mat?
- Help maintain the appearance of a rug or mat for the duration of its lifetime.
- Reduces the risk of slips, trips and falls from rugs or mats.
- Stop your rug or mat from slipping on smooth floors and creeping on carpet.
- Stop your rug or mat from curling at the corners and pushing up against furniture.
- Stop abrasion on timber or delicate floor surfaces.
- Provide extra cushioning.
Why choose our anti-slip / anti-creep underlay
Unlike cheaper alternatives, this product is will continue to work long past the life of your rug or mat. Combines two different polyester fibres which are needle punched together, and coated on both sides with a specially formulated water-based pressure sensitive dry adhesive. This specially formulated coating allows it to outperform underlays coated with a plain polymeric-acrylic resin.
- Being thicker and denser compared to other underlays produces a light cushioning effect and prevents horizontal movement which causes rucking.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating not exceeding a temperature of 32 degrees Celsius.
- Easy to relocate, odourless, breathable and harmless to all floor surfaces, rugs and mats.